Feb 17, 2010

77 Days... and the End is so Near!

Proud Big Sister, Ella Mae


Proud Big Brother, Levi


Niyah will LOVE to meet her new cousin too... the smile says it all!


These kiddos are so thrilled she has arrived and mommy is coming home!

My dear sister-in-law has been away from our home for 77 days (today) and we are to the final days now as my sweet baby niece was born today! Sharon and little miss ... ? (no name yet) will be expected to come home in the next few days! Although she was born 3 weeks early her lungs are steady and so far she seems ready to face the world with abundant strength! We are all beyond excited, so thankful, and rejoicing in God for His goodness. The pictures above are a few photos I took when the kids heard the news of their new sister/cousin.
It is a beautiful day so we enjoyed the sunshine and the last little pile of snow in our yard in celebration of her birth. The fresh air was marvelous!
I'll post more pictures of the sweet new miracle and her 'name' once we get the chance to meet her. Thank you for all your prayers.
Psalm 89:1-2
"I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make Your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that Your love stands firm forever, that You established Your faithfulness in heaven itself."





No comments: