Dec 20, 2010

Thanksgiving and Cookie-Bake-Day

Niyah loved spending time with Auntie Kay

The 2010 cookie bake girls (we missed you Annie!)

Our "frosting station"

Thanksgiving 2010 at GGma's and GGpa's

She decided to like celery tonight... can't get her to eat it at home usually :)


My dad and Grandpa carving the delicious turkey

Our little family

These are from our Thanksgiving dinner at GGma and GGpa's home in edmonds. I finally found our camera which had been 'lost' until tonight when I remembered where it was! :) Tucked away in our storage closet from when the boys went on their Christmas-Tree hunt. But sorry, Carey didn't even use the camera- Too cold and busy helping out all the other dads find the perfect tree out in the cold woods since he was the only one without a son tagging along. But not for long with our little boy 'Mac' coming soon! So no pictures of that adventure this year. Hopefully next year! We do have a lovely tree in our home though. The boys all did a fine job picking it out, and Ella and Levi did a wonderful job decorating it with handmade snowflakes, colored balls, and candy canes. A one-of-a-kind. :)

So here are some photos from the Thanksgiving weekend. The day after Thanksgiving we had our traditional 'Cookie-bake-day". My mom, sister (Auntie Kaylee), Niyah, and I all made 5 different kinds of cookies to freeze and enjoy throughout the month of December with friends and family. This tradition has been going on for as long as I remember. I can remember being soooo excited to get to leave school early on our designated "cookie-bake-days" when I was young. Yep, mom even let me miss school for this! It has been a special tradition to keep through the years and I look forward to carrying on this tradition with my daughter(s).

Much love to you all, and the Lord's richest blessings to you in Christ this week of Christmas,
Tarah

No comments: