Feb 22, 2009

Baby Mac's Showing a Bit more!

Baby Mac is starting to come out to show himself/herself at 18wks!

Here's a quick update on the McPherson clan. Thankfully I'm feeling great. I am quickly 'retiring' more and more shirts and pants as Baby Mac continues to grow! This is a sweet time for our little family of three. I am so proud of my husband who is diligently caring and providing for our needs. And I am blessed by my Saviour who is preparing, disciplining, and teaching us new ways to be a godly mother and father for this precious gift of ours.

I read these verses and rejoiced in reflection of awaiting our arrival of Baby Mac, and more importantly anticipating the coming of Jesus Christ.
"We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you." Ps. 33:20-22

Thank you Lord, we rejoice because our hope is in You our help and our shield.

No comments: