Mar 30, 2011

35 weeks- Countdown Time! 3.31.11



Here my little man and I at 35 weeks! We are definitely in the final weeks now. So exciting! I have been reviewing my birthing books again to start getting my mind engaged on the road ahead. I am reading Scriptures to solidify my foundation and ease my spirit as the labor/birth is coming quickly. My dear husband is so wonderful as he is faithful to encourage me with the promises of God and the gospel in the anticipation of the 'suffering' that I will soon endure. I have admittedly been even more anxious about this birth than I was with my first. Probably because I know what is coming! Yet, I am so thankful to Christ who has endured much greater suffering than I will ever have to. I am blessed to know Christ has endured significantly deeper pain, and it is true; His grace will be sufficient for me.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christs sake, I delight in weakness, insults, hardships, persecutions, difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 9-10
The joy of the Lord is my strength, and I will boast in Him. I am so refreshed in the depths of the gospel which eases my fear and turns it to praise and joy for the greatness of Christ.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Tarah! Your're getting so close, and you look so cute! I will be praying for you as you are preparing to give birth to another little baby! I'm so happy for your growing family.